Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dads and Donut Day and Thing One and Thing Two




I can't believe how fast time goes... I haven't posted on here in awhile. We have been busy with life. This last Friday was Donut Day at my girls school and it was with Dad's, so they all got to go eat donuts together before school started. I think the girls enjoyed getting to take Dad to school and eat donuts together. I joined the gym at the summit and have been going to spin classed 5 days a week!!! In hopes of getting in shape, wow is that a work out, I really enjoy it though!!!

I know my little sister will kill me when she see's I posted this but it too funny.
So last night my husband and the kids and I were driving home from getting ice cream, going up River Rd. here on the side of the road comes 4 kids on this bike all four peddling dressed up in Thing one and Thing two, I knew it was my sister so we turned aroung and rolled down the window and cheered them on, then pulled up in the bank parking lot to take pictures. They were so funny all laughing trying to ride the bike back to her dates house. I guess it was El Cheapo dance. I'm glad they all had fun because they were funny to watch on the bike!!! Here's some pictures dont' know how good you can see them.

No comments: