Saturday, October 3, 2009
Long time...
Wow! I can't believe it is already October, I have no idea where the time has gone this year? I haven't posted on here in a few weeks, really there has not been alot of stuff going on in our lives. Kids in school which they are enjoying and doing well! Work is staying busy for my husband and I, and really just been staying busy. I need to get some pictures posted on here which I will do on my next post. Next month my daughter will be turning 8 and getting baptized so that will be exciting for her. Just thinking of time my and husband and I have been married 8 1/2 years crazy time has gone by so fast. And in January my sister 6 years younger than me will be getting married!!! We are all excited for her big day. Let's see I also had a birthday in September another year older don't know if that's good or bad, just getting old...LOL... Well I will be posting again soon have some things I need to post about!!! So more to come soon......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment