I have an annoucment to say which I have kept quite for awhile but I figure now is the time to let the suprise out. For anyone who does not know, we are expecting baby #5 and couldn't be happier! I am now almost 20 weeks and Due in mid May and we do know the sex of the baby. Yes I know this may be a little crazy, but life is that way sometimes. I figure what's another blessing in my life, better to have my hands full than empty...My kids are excited to have another sibling and I'm sure our lives will remain busy!!! Here are a few ultrasound pictures kind of hard to see I know sorry...

Baby Relaxing

Foot and leg

Sucking on hand
And the last big suprise is if you can't tell
It's a BOY!!! We are so exited!!!
3 comments:
Congrats Kayla! That's awesome!
Congrats Kayla, I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment