
I wanted to post something express my feelings of Motherhood, at times it's exteremly trying and hard, there are days I just want to hide, cry, run, go crazy all at once. As I sit here today and watch my kids play, wine, laugh, makes messes, I can't help but be so Thankful for each and every single one of them! For the joy they bring into my life everyday, I understand my purpose here in this life to teach them, guide them and be an example to them. Where would I be without them? I would not be who I am, and learn what I have learned in my life if it was not for my kids.
I want to take a minute to say something about each one of my kids...
Mckinly 8 years old~
She is such a beautiful, smart girl. She brings a smile to me everyday. She is always willing to help me when I ask her, she loves her sisters and her brother very much. She sets a good example to them everyday. She likes to laugh, and be silly all at the same time. She wants to reach out to others when there is an oppurtunity to help them and serve how ever she can. She does speak her mind at times and will tell you what she thinks, she like clothes, shoes, and shopping! I'm Thankful for her and that I was blessed to be her mother!
Mikel 6 years old~
Mikel is such a cute little girl. She is very spunky at times and shy all at once. She has such a sweet little spirit. Mikel likes to be with her older sister and do just what she is doing, she also plays with her younger sister and brother. She is willing to help her mom. She is smart, and likes to giggle alot! Thank You Mikel for being my daughter!
Kryslyn 4 years old~
Kryslyn is such a teddy bear. She is quite and mischevious together. She loves Dyllan since she has been here with him more while the older ones are in school. She is giving and is always willing to share. She makes our family laugh on a daily basis, with her silly things she does around the house. I know she loves her family, and we are so grateful she is part of our family!

Dyllan 2 years old~
Dyllan this little guy is a character. At times he is bossy, and wants things his way and that's it. But he also radiates a cute little smile and cuddle personality! He loves to joke around with his Dad and laugh and be silly! He likes to laugh, and loves his cars and trucks. We waited for the time when we would finally get a boy in the family. We didn't know what Dyllan was until he was born. I won't forget what a wonderful suprise it was when they said "It's a BOY!" I was so estatic and could not of asked for a better blessing. Dyllan we are also grateful for you in our family, we would not be complete without you!
I am excited to be able to have another little boy that will join our fmaily in May! I am so Thankful that I can be a Mother and be able to watch my children go everyday!



2 comments:
This is so sweet Kayla! I loved reading about each of your kids! I can't beleive the last time I saw you was when Mckinly was just a baby! You seem so happy and I am so happy for you! We need to meet up next time I come down to St. George!
ok seriously??!! could the p hotographer seriously have taken a WORSE picture of me ruining that adorable photo of your girls?!!!! Ugh.... I'm totally dying right now.
Post a Comment