I have not posted anything for awhile, behind sorry I know. Over this last month not a whole lot has been happening a Birthday Party for my Daugther Mikel whol turned 7, we did a little birthday party at the park with pizza, pinata, blow house, cake, I think all the kids had blast. Can't believe Mikel is another year older no idea where all the time goes??? Happy Birthday Mikel!
This is new to me so I am learning how to do this whole blog thing. My husband Charlie and I have been married for 9 years. We met in Provo, Utah through a mutal friend and now 9 fun filled years later we have 5 fun kids to keep us entertained!!! We currently are living in Utah and staying busy with life. We like to have fun and enjoy being with eachother and our kids!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment