Enzo Lucca Rivera
Weighted: 10lbs even
Length: 21 inches long
Born @ 5:04 A.M.~ May 20th

He is finally here! The cutest little baby ever. I am so in love with him, he has such a sweet little spirit. Today he is a week old and I can not believe how fast a week flew by, and now I find myself wanting to enjoy every second of this little boy since time goes by so fast and he will not be a baby forever. I am sure you want to hear my labor story LOL... Ok my due date was May 21st and I was actually scheduled for induction on friday the 21st, if I did not have him before that. I was thinking this baby was not going to come out since my last few appts with the doctor I was not dialated or anything at all. I went to to work on Tuesday the 18th and felt pretty good for the most part, I noticed throughout the day I was starting to lose my mucus plug ( I know more than you wanted to know) I was kind of excited and nervous because I knew I could start labor pains anytime. By Tuesday night went home and what happened started getting contractions, they were far apart to start but lasted all night long into wednesday morning. During the day wednesday I was contracting all day at home, I hung out at home all day trying to relax and get ready to have baby. My husband had to work all day wednesday so when he got off work at 11 pm and called me I told him we better go to the hospital because my contractions were close together and way more intensence and I was not about to have another baby at home since I knew this one was going to be a big baby. We headed to Labor and delivery, when I got in they monitored me for an hour and at that point I was dilated to 4 plus!!! My contractions were about 5 minutes apart but about 3 minutes long, they hurt!!! The nurse told me with my history and how fast I have had my babies they would not send me home so sure enough they admitted me got me into and labor room and from there got me my epidural! My little sister came and my oldest daughter and husband were there, from about midnight on my labor progressed good and little before 5 I told the nurse I could still fell contractions she checked me I was ready at a 10, told me she would call the doctor he would come and need to break my water and it would be time to push!!! I was nervous and wondering in anticipation if I would be able to get his baby out??? Doctor got there which it wasn't even my normal doctor he was out of town and had just got back they couldn't get a hold of him so the other doctor in his office came in and delivered little Enzo. No problems at all I pushed about 5 times less than 5 minutes and this big boy was out!!! What a relief that was to me and now my new journey begins! He has been such a great baby, I could not ask for a better blessing and I feel so lucky that Heavenly Father trusted me too be his Mother!
Here's some more pictures:








3 comments:
He is so cute and chubby! All my babies are skinny, which is kind of funny looking at birth. A few more days and I find out what this baby is. Congrats on your beautiful baby, and perfect labor. 5 minutes pushing, hurray!
Oh my heck Kayla... You gave birth to a toddler! jk He is SO cute!
Talia is awesome huh?!? Love you. As soon as me and my boy aren't sick we'Ll have to come see you :)
Wow Guys! Enzo is so incredibly beautiful... I actually read this post a few weeks ago, but I couldn't comment from my phone! I just wanted to tell you congrats!Oh... and at least he didn't break your tail-bone. I weighed 9.5lbs and my poor mom she still talks about how giving birth to me was such a pain in the a** literally! ;-)
Post a Comment