Monday, June 28, 2010

My Grandma!



This is the best woman ever. This woman is my Grandmother Nina Clegg. She is in the picture above holding the newest baby Enzo, this is his great-grandmother, which I'm so Thankful she is still around to see her great-grandchildren. I wanted to say a little something about her because she had been struggling a little over the last year, and is now in the hospital with congenitive heart failure and a host of many other problems. She has been the best Grandma I could ever of asked for. She has always been a big part of our lives ever since I can remember. She always has a a smile and a great since of humor to keep us all laughing. I can remember quite a few years back we went on a family house boating trip at lake powell for a few days and she had this red bandana, we all teased that she was Aunt Jammima the lady of the syrup bottle. This is just a little shout out to her:

Dear Grandma Clegg,

I want to let you know how much I love and appreciate you in my life. You have been the best example to me and my children. I am so thankful that you are my grandma and that will never change. Our family has all had some great fun times together that I will never forget. Thanks for your love and support and words of encouragment to me. Thanks for your strength and good heart, your time spent on the family, all the holidays, birthdays for me and my children that you never forgot. I'm so glad that my children have been able to have you here and build some memories that I hope they will carry with them through out their lives. We all love you grandma for now and always and forever... Families are eternal! Love You, Kayla

No comments: